ASKY Airlines recrute
II- THE ROLE
- Supervise and manage the overall activities of the company in the country.
- Be responsible for all aspects related to commercial, operational, legal, customer service delivery, safety and security of ASKY airlines activities in the country.
- Be fluent in Commercial communication, dealing with local governmental authorities, institutions and corporates, overseeing the customer service side of the airport, Airport Ticket Office (ATO) and City Ticket Office (CTO).
- Be responsible for the budget including all local costs control and revenue generation in the assigned country through the various sales channels like travel agencies, online sales, CTO and ATO sales, excess baggage, cargo etc…
- Supervise the execution of General Sales and Services Agreement (GSSA), Ground Handling Company activities as well as all contracts engaging the airline meticulously
- Supervise Airport staff and all operational activities in the country
- Carry out sales calls on travel agencies, sales partners, interlines carrier representatives and solicit other major sources of business to reach sales and revenue objectives for the country’s market
- Represent ASKY and defend its interest in the country
- Perform all administrative formalities related to flights operation.
- Supervise field sales agents and other sale persons under the responsibility of his/her area.
- Supervise and control the activities of the station supervisor, the staff and the various external service providers.
- Prepare the commercial action plan of the area and develop management trend charts and performance measurement of the staff in his/her area of responsibility.
- Prepares regular and periodical reports of activities in his/her station as per ASKY airlines standards.
II- QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Be at least 30 to 40 years old
- Post graduate degree in Business, Commercial, operations.
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in airline business management;
- Languages proficiency: English and French writing capability
- Adaptable and result oriented
- Information technologies (IT) proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Management skills, excellent planning skills, proactive, ability to understand commercial implications of decisions and able to make trade-offs
- Thorough understanding of political implications on commercial environment and ability to interface at all levels of diplomatic activity
Send your application to the following address:
BP 2988 LOME – Togo or Email: email@example.com
The application must include:
- a letter of motivation
- A curriculum vitae
- A copy of birth certificate
- A copy of certificate of nationality
- Copies of all diplomas and certificates